Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction.
Kahn Air Conditioning was founded in 1961 by Julian Kahn and continues to be a family owned and operated business serving the Los Angeles community. Current company president, David Kahn, began working for his dad as a teenager and has shaped Kahn Air into one of the most respected and trusted heating and air conditioning contractors in the greater Los Angeles area.
We maintain the highest quality and training standards. Our technicians are NATE certified (North American Technician Excellence) and are factory trained alongside our installers.
State Contractor’s License #206552, since 1961.
Trusted Community Resource & Partner
About Us: We go the extra mile to serve our community with quality workmanship, knowledge and expertise. We proudly support these organizations:
- Member – Institute of Heating & Air Conditioning Industries, Inc. (IHACI)
- Member – Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- Member – The North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member – Encino Chamber of Commerce
- Member – Woodland Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Member – California Contractors License Board
- Member – The Better Business Bureau
- Member – League of California Homeowners
- Member – Angie’s List
Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
Kahn Air Conditioning is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, bringing you the best in product expertise and experience. Less than 2.5% of Carrier nationwide dealers are Factory Authorized which promises to deliver and uphold the highest in customer satisfaction standards. Of those dealers, Kahn Air is one of only a handful of recipients of the prestigious Carrier Presidents Award.
- 1998 – 2006: Carrier Distinguished Dealer Award
- 2007: Carrier Dealers Hall of Fame – Julian Kahn
- 2007 – 2009, 2011 – 2015: Carrier Presidents Award